Cold days

Hola a todos, ¡feliz año!
En el post de hoy os traigo un outfit para días un poco más fríos, con una combinación de fotos en color y en B&N.
//
Hey guys, happy New Year!
In todays post I'm showing you an outfit for cold days, with a combination of colour and B&W pictures.






Jacket/Chaqueta: Mango. Jersey/Sweater: Mom's own. Mom Jeans: Pull&Bear. Shoes: Adidas.

Espero que os haya gustado, ¡hasta la próxima!
Hope you liked it, until the next one!

Find me here:
More outfits: Lookbook


Comentarios

  1. Omg!! I love this outfit, I especially love the jacket -its so pretty! Do you know how much the jacket was? I would love for you to check out my blog and see what you think! http://hannahgecope.blogspot.com ❤️

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hii, thank you!! The jacket was about 45€ or sth like that on sales, not sure though. I'll have a look to your blog, xx.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares